Historic New England is pleased to offer up to twelve conference scholarships to the 2023 Historic New England Summit on November 2 and 3 at The VETS in Providence, Rhode Island.
The Summit is New England’s largest conference about our collective roles in creating livable and resilient communities. Scholarships will be given to twelve individuals who work in the non-profit sector.
Historic New England welcomes nonprofits from all fields.
- Applicants must work or volunteer for a small to mid-size non-profit organizations with ten or fewer paid staff.
- Applicants must work or volunteer at a New England based non-profit organization.
- Applicants must be able to attend both days of the Summit in person.
Scholarship and Application Details
- Each Summit scholarship covers the cost of a two-day Summit registration, one night hotel accommodation based on your location, and reimbursement up to $200 for approved travel expenses.
- Applicants must submit the online application form by October 6, 2023.
- Historic New England staff will review the applications in the order received.
- Scholarship notifications will be made by October 20, 2023.
- Each organization will receive a complimentary one-year Historic New England nonprofit level membership.
Learn more about the 2023 Historic New England Summit.
If you have additional questions, send an email to [email protected].